Desert Masters Realty – Professional Property Management
Does self-managing your Phoenix Area rental home give you a headache?
At first glance, rental property ownership seems easy. Buy a home. Find a tenant. Collect Rent.
In reality, it’s never that simple.
Rental management involves a variety of skills including marketing, maintenance, bookkeeping, contract enforcement, and legal compliance. The cost of self-management can be high – it can drain your time, your energy, and your bank account.
No wonder you have a headache!
Most investors who own 1 to 5 rental properties don’t have all of these skills or the time to build a solid property management team to help them. That’s why we exist. We care about helping investors, like you, enjoy rental property ownership again.
The Desert Masters property management team will cure your investor headaches…we promise!
We’ll take the stress off your shoulders by:
- Tracking income/expenses and providing accurate tax statements
- Setting fair rent rates that help you attract great tenants and maintain positive cash flow
- Sorting through rental applications to identify the most qualified tenant
- Handling regular maintenance to keep your property in good condition and help you retain good tenants
- Taking emergency requests at all hours of the day and night and coordinating repairs
- Hiring qualified vendors that charge reasonable fees and get the job done right the first time
- Complying with local, state, and federal laws that govern rental properties
- Enforcing lease terms when a tenant pays rent late, wants to move out early, sneaks in a pet or additional occupants, or does not follow HOA rules
- Compare the cost of professional management with the benefits it offers!
We’re confident you will see how you’ll come out ahead! More free time. More energy for fun. A healthy bank account.
Let us put our knowledge and experience with the Phoenix area rental market to work for you. Call us at 480.888.1288 so we can talk about your rental property management needs.
Don’t just cross your fingers and hope for the best…hire the best property manager the FIRST time around. The How to Interview a Property Manager template will help you ask the right questions and find the right fit!
How May We Help You?
The National Association of Residential Property Managers
We’re proud to be a Member of NARPM® . Kim Ayers is currently serving as a Board Member for the Phoenix Metro Chapter.